We need a screenshot thread, so I'll start one!
Was playing some Inferno Butcher runs tonight with my little brother, and took this screen shot. I thought it was a really cool shot, because we themed our chars as opposites. He dyed his DH and banner to have white and grey with angel shoulder wings to represent a heroic or "angelic" like theme, opposite of my Wizard and banner which is in black and red with horns and spikes that have a more "demonic" and sinister appearance. Really dig the concept of both chars and how they contrast. We did about 5 or 6 runs together and facerolled everything - he even found a couple Legendaries though they were crap. Was probably the most fun I've had on D3 in several weeks.

[Image: screenshot001ihc.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need a screenshot thread, so I'll start one! - by FireIceTalon - 07-28-2012, 09:29 AM