We need a screenshot thread, so I'll start one!
I cropped out the important bit by accident. You can equip this amazing belt at level 41.
[Image: ucIF1.jpg]

I love how my Witch Doctor looks. Knife with skull in hilt? Check. Shrunken head in offhand? Check. Outrageously oversized hat with feathers? Check, check, and more checks. Yup, that's a Witch Doctor alright. I also had some fun customizing a banner.
[Image: fXx6i.jpg]
I have a lot of desync issues, but this was something new:
Unedited fullscreen image.

After five minutes and it had still not recovered, I quit Diablo III to try again later.

EDIT:
Another goodie:
Tyrael vs Tyrael, The Ultimate Showdown.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
The new blood dripping mace is a new blue I found tonight... iirc +40 Strength

[Image: hvCb3.jpg]

[Image: 5eTBy.jpg][Image: 1sLGW.jpg]
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Does anyone else have love for the Invisible Dye?

[Image: 4p6IR.jpg]
That's only so ultra-disturbing because of your Witch Doctor's name.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(06-21-2012, 03:41 AM)Bolty Wrote: That's only so ultra-disturbing because of your Witch Doctor's name.

You love it. I can tell.
(06-21-2012, 03:41 AM)Bolty Wrote: That's only so ultra-disturbing because of your Witch Doctor's name.

*hands out the brain bleach before hand*

Shades of Killian.

Tongue
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I really don't want to play my main character any more. I've sort of reached a perfect balance here...

[Image: tDk5y.jpg]
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
(06-21-2012, 11:22 AM)NiteFox Wrote: I really don't want to play my main character any more. I've sort of reached a perfect balance here...

Just 13 hours 13 minutes to go! Er... well, I guess the minutes part wouldn't work, would it?
Hmm, why am I feeling like making a new toon to park in-game for a few hours at level 6? Angel
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Some of mine (click for full size):

Bonus dungeon in A4 with a little event where angels sink into the pools and return as corrupted versions.

[Image: i6Acvl.jpg]

Two Tyraels, don't even remember how this happened:

[Image: TWYPsl.jpg]

Another common bug

[Image: qpkHXl.jpg]
I have mentioned in another thread that since 1.0.3 I sometimes see Elites whose attributes are not listed --- just a blank spot underneath. I had one today, though his Minions were a little more verbose.

I lived, but I (obviously) quit the game Tongue
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
[Image: Screenshot261.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot263.jpg]

[Image: Untitled.png]

Aviel#1252
Was playing some Inferno Butcher runs tonight with my little brother, and took this screen shot. I thought it was a really cool shot, because we themed our chars as opposites. He dyed his DH and banner to have white and grey with angel shoulder wings to represent a heroic or "angelic" like theme, opposite of my Wizard and banner which is in black and red with horns and spikes that have a more "demonic" and sinister appearance. Really dig the concept of both chars and how they contrast. We did about 5 or 6 runs together and facerolled everything - he even found a couple Legendaries though they were crap. Was probably the most fun I've had on D3 in several weeks.

[Image: screenshot001ihc.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
[Image: Screenshot459.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot478.jpg]
I like these two..

The monk Seven Sided Strike Animation...
[Image: kTYPD.jpg]

And the Diablo Exploding Animation...
[Image: lhJ6R.jpg]
A nasty arcane/frozen pack in inferno.

Sadly, "opens doors" was like one of their mods.

[Image: Screenshot127_zpsc8f5fc3f.jpg]
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Power leveling on inferno MP 10 tonight Smile

[Image: yyri.jpg]

Was hoping this was going to be a nice Zunamassa's Pox. Turned out to be a crappy Compass Rose Sad :

[Image: uj6u.jpg]

Smasharoni. As far as I can recall 86 is the most I've killed in one battle:

[Image: effp.jpg]

About an hour and a half later:

[Image: ocoo.jpg]

[Image: kp1i.jpg]

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
Got my Monk rolling now too^^

[Image: qk32.jpg]