Another apparent change
Wintersgrasp is particularly annoying since it's smack dab between Dalaran and the 1/3rd of Northrend. You are forced to fly the outer legs of the triangle to avoid the deadly hypotenuse.

Dismount seems a bit different in other zones too. I'm maybe not the only one; Sometimes when flying to a distant place I send myself off in what I believe to be the correct trajectory. Then, I run off to change the dryer load, grab some kibble or make some tea. It seemed to me that before if you "hit the sky" your mount would stall and grunt excessively, however now it seems sometimes that after a time you get dismounted as well. It was more pronounced for me around the tricky elevation changes in kalimdor and around Hyjal especially. Although I was also more apt to aim and miss more there.

In response, I now tend to go to a near flight point rather than "fire and forget", which is cheaper than gear repair after recovering a corpse. And, the worst case where your toon, left on it's own to auto fly, goes out to sea or right off the world and dies of fatigue. Hello, rez sickness and pricey repair bill.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Another apparent change - by LavCat - 10-16-2012, 08:18 AM
RE: Another apparent change - by Dirathyn - 10-20-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: Another apparent change - by LavCat - 10-29-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Another apparent change - by kandrathe - 11-02-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: Another apparent change - by LavCat - 12-05-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Another apparent change - by Krumble - 12-05-2012, 06:26 PM
RE: Another apparent change - by LavCat - 12-06-2012, 07:37 PM