Micro$haft's inevitable fall from grace!
But tell us how you really feel about it. Tongue

Just kidding, I'm about 99% with you. The .5% is because I'm tied to Adobe products at the moment, and the other .5% is because the alternative is Mac. And they're currently IMO, even worse when it comes to the walled garden scenario. (Though I still say MS if it has it's way, would be frightening.)

That aside. I wonder if the only reason MS still has some corporate clients left is because of Excel. I know people and some businesses who bought MS Office Suite mainly because of that. On the OS front, some businesses I know of are still with Win-XP. And talking to a friend just informally, he said most companies he knows will pass on W8. They are either going to W7 (or just bought W7) or sticking with XP and doing a wait&see.

Like you said, most of them already have to deal with Office, not to mention possibly other programs. The last thing a company\IT dept needs is training staff on a badly designed OS.

If MS under Capt. Balmer* continues this ahem,'improvement' and direction. Where customers are being told what they need, instead of being listened to. And only listened to after the fact people (thankfully) voted with their wallet.

Let's just say I won't shed much tear if they go the way of Kodak and Atari.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Micro$haft's inevitable fall from grace! - by Hammerskjold - 06-28-2013, 08:24 PM
The hulk was exposed! - by Taem - 07-04-2013, 01:14 AM