This is what's wrong with the news these days.
(09-17-2013, 07:30 AM)eppie Wrote: Now we see that this guy in Washington bought his firearms legally but, had already been arrested, not once but, several times for weapon related crimes. I understand that lone wolves who some attack like this are not easily stopped before doing their crime, but here we have two cases where I have the feeling that more could have been done.
I believe the two incidents were separated by time and distance. Neither was elevated to a felony. I'm not sure if charges were even filed in either case. One, he shot out the tires of a truck parked in his driveway. The other, he claimed that his gun accidentally discharged. And, it turns out it just happened to discharge in a way that just missed a women in the apartment below him in which he had a dispute.

We have the benefit of hind sight.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what's wrong with the news these days. - by kandrathe - 09-17-2013, 02:23 PM