This is what's wrong with the news these days.
(09-17-2013, 02:23 PM)kandrathe Wrote: I believe the two incidents were separated by time and distance. Neither was elevated to a felony. I'm not sure if charges were even filed in either case. One, he shot out the tires of a truck parked in his driveway. The other, he claimed that his gun accidentally discharged. And, it turns out it just happened to discharge in a way that just missed a women in the apartment below him in which he had a dispute.

We have the benefit of hind sight.

Of course but you should quote everything I wrote. I understand it is easy to judge after things have happened but my complaints are with organizations as the NSA who spy on everyone the can BECAUSE it helps prevent mass murders......at least that is what they tell us. If you then see they are so careless with people from who they know they have terrorist ties or affinities (Boston) or are gun crazy (Washington).

If you are not willing or able to act once you have factors which make people suspect, than please stop spying on us.

Or, as I asked before, does the NSA want to find out other things about us??

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what's wrong with the news these days. - by eppie - 09-17-2013, 03:51 PM