This is what's wrong with the news these days.
I don't have cable at all. My family and I watch one half hour anime while we eat *if* there's not too much homework, and we're all okay with that. I'd never pay for something that tells ME what to watch, and when to watch it. In this day and age, I have no idea why people bother with cable at all. Anyway, my main reply was going to be regarding your stance on reality t.v., because one of my families favorite shows is Survivor, which is classified as a reality show, albeit a game show, but still reality t.v. We will watch this friday nights (thats all the t.v. we watch in an entire week). So my point is I think you should narrow your focus on "reality" t.v. to exclude game shows, unless you also despise Amazing Race or Survivor, which are qusi-drama/game show mixes.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what's wrong with the news these days. - by Taem - 09-18-2013, 05:12 PM