This is what's wrong with the news these days.
(09-19-2013, 02:58 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I'm not blaming TV, or even the media in general. Don't get me wrong. I specifically said "news". CNN purports itself as a news media outlet, so I expect it to act like one.

Sorry, yes I agree with that. I also don't see the serious news values of these lists.

(09-18-2013, 05:12 PM)Taem Wrote: In this day and age, I have no idea why people bother with cable at all.

(09-19-2013, 02:58 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I like my cable TV, because without it I could not watch my beloved Maple Leafs or Blue Jays lose games in hilarious fashion. I also like the Food Network.

Edit: and I like BBC for Top Gear
We recently moved from Sweden to Holland again, and I always have the basic package of channels (around 25 different ones, some belgian, some english, discovery etc.) the great thing we have now is comedy central....I love that. Especially because in the evenings we are to tired to watch good movies these 30 minute comedies are great.

By the wat, what's up with MTV. 7, 8 years ago when I flipped channels I saw some music video's once in a while.....now they don't do that anymore. Is that because people watch music video's on youtube nowadays? MTV has actually gotten even more crap than it was a few years ago.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what's wrong with the news these days. - by eppie - 09-19-2013, 07:12 AM