This is what's wrong with the news these days.
(09-19-2013, 10:19 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
(09-19-2013, 09:21 PM)Kevin Wrote: You can get a fair number of Food Network shows on the free version of Hulu, though I don't know how that works outside the US.
I'm just very confused by the specialty channels programming in general. Why does the Military channel host shows on "Jesus:The Missing Years" -- unless he was like in Jump school, or BUDS? Why does the History channel have so many shows on aliens? Like if aliens are history, this is transformational news for the planet.

They show aliens on the History channel? I rarely watch it, so I had no idea. But I guess this is confirmation as to why I do not watch it much, lol. Perhaps the "Ahistorical Channel" would be a more suitable name for it.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what's wrong with the news these days. - by FireIceTalon - 09-19-2013, 11:55 PM