This is what's wrong with the news these days.
Ooh Ooh!

I've been upgraded! I'm no longer just a simple minded muppet of the Bourgeois Oppressor's! I'm now a complete fucking tool.

[Image: success-kid-meme-generator-mission-accom...a4354f.jpg]

I tell ya, it's hard to be me. Pointing out the obvious, smashing the same point home into your thick skull. Maybe. Maybe one day, this Complete Fucking Tool (and dammitt, if you're going to call me that, it better be capitalized like a damn title) will finish it's intended task; getting you to realize we (people like me, not the "lounge". Wouldn't want to speak for others) don't like you because you're unlikable, not because you have a differing opinion than us.

I love my father to death. We've found ways to co exist and get along famously even though He's a fundamentalist Christian, and I'm... most decidedly not. We have differing opinions about most "big boy issues", but we can at least hold conversations with each other without having to try and brow beat our beliefs into the other one. Something, you have yet to master.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what's wrong with the news these days. - by shoju - 09-26-2013, 09:55 PM