I wish I could play Diablo 2 on a 1920x1080 monitor without it looking like
Well, if you're playing games with others on public Battle.net, the expectation is that you'd be playing the same game they are. Maphack use there would be cheating and is considered Bad Form.™

If you're playing single player Diablo II, I don't see why it matters what you do with the game. It's your game experience. You could make the same argument that a 100-tab stash is cheating, but it's just a single-player experience, so I don't see a big deal here. It would be like complaining that someone is cheating at Minesweeper.

You get into a gray area when you use cheating mods/hacks on a character that you later take into networked games with others. Are they okay with the fact that you modded your game to give you an advantage? Unless you've communicated all this beforehand, likely not, which is why there's been such a heavy hand about these things in the past.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I could play Diablo 2 on a 1920x1080 monitor without it looking like - by Bolty - 01-06-2014, 02:15 PM