Does anyone own a Jeep Patriot or Jeep Compass and have an opinion?
(07-21-2014, 12:15 AM)Bun-Bun Wrote: Have you looked at a used Subaru Baja? It's 4WD, and has a small bed.

I would absolutely buy one if I could find one with low milage.

(07-22-2014, 09:33 PM)shoju Wrote: I would not own a Jeep Wrangler that was solely soft top in an "inclement weather" area. Even in Ohio, the soft tops don't last long. You'll be replacing it in short order if the weather in your neck of the woods is on par with, or worse than ours.

IMO, get the hard top, and then get the "soft top accessory kit" that allows you to store the hard top, and use the soft top in nicer weather. Not sure how much that would run you for a new one, but I just purchased one on ebay for my boss' CJ5, and it was ~400 for the soft top, brand new.

Thanks! I don't know anyone around here that has a Wrangler with a soft top (probably for good reason), otherwise I would have asked them about it. I've seen a few Wranglers with soft tops around town, but the tops look all ratty even on newer looking Jeeps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone own a Jeep Patriot or Jeep Compass and have an opinion? - by DeeBye - 07-26-2014, 03:16 AM