Why I think it is challenging for the government to ration our care.
(01-20-2017, 10:14 AM)kandrathe Wrote: "Sometimes, there is no gray." Meaning, what? It's a civil war already? No compromise, win or die?

It means that sometimes you have to call a spade, a spade. There are no excuses for CNN. None. There are no redeemable qualities for CNN. I'd rather watch MSNBC. At least they do not pretend that they are a real news organization.

As far as civil war.... Wake up. It's been going on for a while now. It's just the 21st century, western version, with almost no blood spilled. For now.

There are still *real* Democrats left. However, they are NOT in power in the modern Demo party. They are irrelevant in their power structure. Therefore, they themselves are irrelevant. I wish that were not the case, but it is. Period.

Traditional democratic party is dead. What is left are mostly those that do not like, respect or will stand for what the US has represented to the world for the last 100 years.

There are no more relevant Democrats with whom you can sit down and come to logical compromises with.

Until you accept it, you are not living in the real world. You might be living in a better world, but nevertheless... it is not real.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I think it is challenging for the government to ration our care. - by Ashock - 01-20-2017, 06:28 PM