Calling all lurkers (Yes, I do mean you, and yes I can see you)
(02-01-2017, 03:43 PM)LennyLen Wrote: I'm tired of hearing about politics. Let's talk games!

Who's playing what? What's good about it, or what isn't? What's going for a good price a the moment?

I'm playing:

Darkest Dungeon: I've recommended this here before, and it's only gotten better since. Intense, strategic, well-balanced, and *gothic* in a way that really makes you feel for the mortality of your heroic-yet-frail adventurers on their fool's errand to purge your family's manor of eldritch infestation.

Overwatch: What's to say about Overwatch? It's corny and ridiculous, but it's the best multiplayer team FPS thingamabob going.

Hearthstone: Still Magic: The Gathering Lite, but very addictive. Strategic enough to be interesting, but light enough to be casual.

Batman: The Telltale Series: Good use of the IP, solid telltale game, but still well short of their masterpieces (The Walking Dead, Tales from the Borderlands)

Stardew Valley: Harvest Moon for people who don't own consoles.

80 Days: Can't recommend this enough, especially on mobile. An extraordinary piece of video game writing, and a truly open world storybook adventure. Filled with an absurd level of historical research and steampunk imagination.

-Jester

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling all lurkers (Yes, I do mean you, and yes I can see you) - by Jester - 02-01-2017, 04:27 PM