Calling all lurkers (Yes, I do mean you, and yes I can see you)
(02-01-2017, 03:43 PM)LennyLen Wrote: I'm tired of hearing about politics. Let's talk games!

Amen.

(02-01-2017, 03:43 PM)LennyLen Wrote: Who's playing what? What's good about it, or what isn't? What's going for a good price a the moment?

I'm only really playing WoW at the moment. A few years ago I made the commitment to get as healthy as possible. Between my work-out routine, reading, and life in general I only have time to focus on WoW.

This past weekend I fired up D3 because I had forgotten about the 20th Anniversary event and I wanted to see what it was like. It reminded me why I stopped playing D3 in the first place. While I love the way the Crusader class plays, it was a frustrating slog that yielded no loot that was an upgrade...again. I just can't seem to find a difficulty setting that allows for a chance at upgrades, without being a long drawn out campagin or worse yet, multiple deaths.

(02-01-2017, 04:27 PM)Jester Wrote: I'm playing:

80 Days: Can't recommend this enough, especially on mobile. An extraordinary piece of video game writing, and a truly open world storybook adventure. Filled with an absurd level of historical research and steampunk imagination.

-Jester

Oh man I'll have to check that one out as I love just about everything Steampunk. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling all lurkers (Yes, I do mean you, and yes I can see you) - by Tal - 02-03-2017, 09:31 PM