Wow! Trump's Comments Actually Shock Me!
(01-19-2018, 02:42 AM)Archon_Wing Wrote: Hah, it's funny how overt his racism can get but there will still be people to rationalize it out. Suddenly, not being a racist becomes PC.... this is the cancer brought to you by the Alt-Right.

Hopefully we will survive these 4 years.

I think in the next 3 months we're going to see something come from the Mueller investigation. Mueller is about to postpone the sentencing on Papadopolus for three more months and they continue to gather more there. Then there's the comments by Bannon on Mueller wanting to interview him and the fact that Bannon has said he'll hold nothing back from Mueller.

The true sign of insanity is coming from Trump's council, Ty Cobb, who keeps saying only 4 to 6 more weeks from Mueller on his investigation, he's now said this about 5 times (since around September 17). Ty Cobb doesn't realize that <Vaas>the definition of insanity is saying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result</Vaas>.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow! Trump's Comments Actually Shock Me! - by Lissa - 01-19-2018, 03:04 AM