[Terenas] Identification of KEY Kara upgrades
Quote:Well, T4 tokens will be in competition with everyone, but we wouldn't go to Prince without at least one person who needs each token type, that's a given. We aren't looking to change the loot system or pressure people into passing on loot they have the queue position to take over everyone else, mostly potentially changing subbing and/or rostering based on some of these key upgrades so that at least one person who can use a "key" upgrade is present.

Tanking items are pretty key in general. We always try to have someone in the raid who can use tanking items that drop (Tuesday it was you, because Wimpy is DPS).

However, we have to balance having people present to loot key items with the continuity of the raid. Subbing 3 people each boss will really slow down a raid. So we have to set the bar for what is considered KEY pretty high.
Ok, I guess I'm not following what this list is really about, then, but I thought Frag was implying that there was a better tanking hat/necklace available from Gruul, Magtheridon, VR, or early SSC. I didn't know of any (until Lady Vashj for the hat.. not sure where the next necklace would be), so I added those as additional possibilities. :)
-TheDragoon

Messages In This Thread
[Terenas] Identification of KEY Kara upgrades - by TheDragoon - 08-10-2007, 02:33 PM