Avarice Alliance takes down Onyxia again...
Gnollguy,Oct 11 2005, 03:13 PM Wrote:And everytime we mention that we've beaten Onyxia on these boards fear ward has been brought up in a fashion that makes it seems like since we did it with alliance players we suck and had to use fear ward.  That is why the quote, it's to the damn lurkers specifically who keep bringing up fear ward.

And yet this time it was brought up by the original poster, rather than one of the Damn Lurkers... :o

We (horde guild) had a pretty disastrous run on Onyxia the second week of 1.7; whether some AI has been tweaked to make deep breathes more likely or not I don't know, but during one attempt on her that week she let loose 9 of them. And we'd been downing her consistently before that (and had done so in 1.7 the week before), so it wasn't that we didn't know what to do. Back to normal the week after, though, although we still seem to take a couple of deep breathes rather than none as we did before.

I didn't have the luxury of being in a shaman's group for tremor totem, but even so I ended up resisting the fear a lot, and having to scrabble for fade when she started heading towards me. Guess I should rethink those points in Unbreakable Will, eh? :P
You don't know what you're talking about.

Messages In This Thread
Avarice Alliance takes down Onyxia again... - by lfd - 10-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Avarice Alliance takes down Onyxia again... - by savaughn - 10-11-2005, 10:51 PM