...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
Many of us play horde on Terenas. It's not PvP, and frankly I get ganked enough thank you on a PvE server. Couple that with the former instability of Tich, results in that I would never, ever want to create a character on Tich.

I'm really not interested in dueling, being a better dueler, or struggling against the opposing faction just to get my questing done. I have limited time to play and me versus the AI monsters is sufficiently fun for me now.

My highest level character on Stormrage is nearing 40, but in PvP, the group with the bigger cannons wins. When players go out on a raid against a town, it is all the lowest level players that are targeted and killed first. It's uncanny how far that level 60 char will go to gank a lowbie, just because they had the audacity to cast a buff on someone flagged. When I'm level 60, and I can hold my own on an equal setting I may feel differently.

Please come and hang out in PVE if you like, but I don't think there will be many Lurkers moving to PvP soon.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by kandrathe - 04-05-2005, 10:28 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM