Indiana Gnolack
Gnolack and Aleri found a hat the other day. It was a grey named item and made of cloth. Aleri said "I wonder what that hat looks like". Gnolack put it on and my quest to become Indiana Gnolack was born. I now wear the hat whenever I travel though it has to get replaced for any serious combat.

Now without any more introduction, here is the first taste of Indiana Gnolack during a stop in his Adventures in Booty Bay:

[Image: Indiana_Gnolack_split.JPG]
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I just love that hat. Mogo has one similar in looks (but with great stats for her) and I'm happy to show it off. :) Sometimes, Blizzard does things right. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
I like the look. It's also good to know I'm not the only one who is a bit vain. ;-)

The whole look is fairly accurate. I think it would be interesting to put that outfit on a human with short brown hair and no facial hair. Now I just need to find a realm that the name 'Indiana' isn't taken...
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
It's too bad that a whip isn't a weapon option. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
It occurs to me that a lot of Lurkers probably have 'downtime' or 'town' outfits. Something you liked the look of, but grew out of, that sort of thing. So I was wondering what some of the other Lurkers like to wear. Here's a shot of Mirajj for when she doesn't need to be all armored up. Zippyy provided the top, and the skirt was bought on top of the waterfall in StoneTalon Mountain...after beating on a maniacal gnome.

[Image: CasMir.jpg]

~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Apr 6 2005, 01:02 PM Wrote:It occurs to me that a lot of Lurkers probably have 'downtime' or 'town' outfits. Something you liked the look of, but grew out of, that sort of thing. So I was wondering what some of the other Lurkers like to wear.
[right][snapback]73184[/snapback][/right]

Darian would wear his tuxedo in town a lot of the time, except they made a fatal error: no dress shoes!
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Mirajj,Apr 6 2005, 01:02 PM Wrote:It occurs to me that a lot of Lurkers probably have 'downtime' or 'town' outfits. Something you liked the look of, but grew out of, that sort of thing. So I was wondering what some of the other Lurkers like to wear. Here's a shot of Mirajj for when she doesn't need to be all armored up. Zippyy provided the top, and the skirt was bought on top of the waterfall in StoneTalon Mountain...after beating on a maniacal gnome.

[Image: CasMir.jpg]
[right][snapback]73184[/snapback][/right]
I'm glad you like it!

Sorry about the plunging neckline, I was all out of buttons. :rolleyes:
The error occurred on line -1.
Darian,Apr 6 2005, 07:22 PM Wrote:Darian would wear his tuxedo in town a lot of the time, except they made a fatal error: no dress shoes!
[right][snapback]73186[/snapback][/right]

I think there's a store next to the bank in IF that sells Mageweave Shoes. Not exactly dress shoes, but they look good with the tux. ;) B)
Hmm. There's the Satyr's lash in Purple maraudon off Vyltetongue. Its as close to a whip you're going to get. Not sure how it looks though.
Ha! I give you Indiana Jane:

[Image: indianajane.png]

Can't wait to bust this out at the next Lurker party or when fishing. :)