...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
I see Mongo and Boutros and Lerkur in the Tich /lurkers channel from time to time (I guilded up with the basin from the start - originally started frequenting Basin during a LL outage). Considering the Basin's open door approach, it makes a lot of sense to join up if you're looking for more warm bodies in Guild chat. The mindset and philosophies of the two communities is very similar.

In the 40-45 Basin cohort, there are 42 toons, 30 of which are people's mains (i.e. players playing at a similar pace as you most likely). A lot of people still starting babies too. I'm going to start a druid soon, with the full intent of taking her to 60, probably meet up with you along the way.

I also have a couple rl friends in the 37-43 range on the server (who I've been ignoring with my love affair with tanking end-game content). Shame on me.

Tich toons:
Olon 35 Shaman - kind of idle
Olona 60 War - very active
(druid TBD)

Anyone else in /Lurkers please feel free to message me whenever. I'm always up for challenging content and/or testing wierd mechanics - or just helping out for that matter. :D

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Olon97 - 04-05-2005, 10:58 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM