...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
kandrathe,Apr 5 2005, 03:28 PM Wrote:Many of us play horde on Terenas.   It's not PvP, and frankly I get ganked enough thank you on a PvE server.   Couple that with the former instability of Tich, results in that I would never, ever want to create a character on Tich.

You also miss out on the fantastic comraderie that comes from joining together with perfect strangers to beat off members of the opposing faction from your territory. ("Your territory" is defined here as any place where you are at). There's this whole other aspect of the game that so many Lurkers are missing out on. There are all these little skills that players have that PvE'ers ask, "Why is that there? That's worthless!" Then, you play on a PvP server, and you're like, "Oh! *That's* why that skill is there." No, PvP isn't for everyone, but I wager that it's for more Lurkers than have tried it. It isn't the gankfest that you D2-oldtimers think. It's actually quite fun, if you're in the right mindset, and it adds spice to the usual questing grind.

And I don't know what you're talking about with server stability. Other than a few hiccups after a couple of maintenance patches, Tichondrius has been quite stable. I rarely have problems with server stability.

Edit: 42 pages of physics explainations and calculations done! *Whew* And, yes, it's for a graduate E&M class, or as most physics graduate students call it, "Jackson," for the textbook that most graduate E&M classes use. Whatever happened to the days when I thought a 6-page double-spaced English essay was something monumental?

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by MongoJerry - 04-06-2005, 08:19 AM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM