...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
While I don't disagree about people coming together on the PvE servers at certian times. It isn't like what I have experienced in my limited time on the PvP servers. I've been in Brill on PvE servers while Alliance harried the NPC's and seen L50 Horde come through and just watch it happen. On the PvP server when something similar happened all the little undead were doing what they could and every high level horde member in the area came and at least looked around for the alliance.

I've seen similar disinterest from people who could have done something about the attacks while playing Alliance on PvE servers in Goldshire and Astranaar. Since I haven't played PvP alliance side I don't know how responsive the players are to threats alliance side, but I assume it is similar.

There are differences between PvP and PvE servers. The constant state of PvP on the PvP servers changes the dynamic. It doesn't mean that disinterest doesn't happen for PvP fights on the PvP servers and it doesn't mean that PvP doesn't happen on PvE servers. There is a difference though and the PvP community of strangers has felt more closely knit to me from my limited experience.

It's never all or nothing though. As mentioned I need to be in the right mindset to enjoy my time on the PvP server. There are times when I'm on a PvE server and I go, "I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that opposite faction member in this quest area right now." There are times when I think "Damn I wish he was flagged!". If I feel the later a lot then I go over to Tich. :)

Edit: Found a few more typos that I missed in preview.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Kevin - 04-06-2005, 01:39 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM