...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
Of course, you really can't blast people *on a PvE server* for being apathetic to PvP. Many of them are there because they don't want to do it. Of course they're apathetic to it. They came to that server so they wouldn't be forced to participate in it.

I'm apathetic to it on Uldum when I'm busy with something else, be it a quest, a group, my guild, crafting, whatever. On a PvP server? No, not apathetic. But I don't think there should be any grumbling about someone not participating in PvP stuff on a PvE server. It's what the PvE servers were made for, after all.

I also don't run down PvPers, however. It is their choice. No one should run them down because they like to raid, in the current PvE system. I figure ganking isn't really relevant on a PvE server. You have a choice--flag or don't. If you're flagged, you're a target. Simple as that. You have the choice to not be one, so don't gripe if you flag yourself as a lvl 20, and a 40 takes your head off.

It's just a different mindset, and both are valid.

--Mav

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Mavfin - 04-06-2005, 07:42 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM