...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
Skandranon,Apr 6 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:One example: while waiting to get into Dire Maul, there was a huge crowd in the entryway.  Bolty flagged himself and immediately was blasted by six Horde.  There were at least fourteen Alliance in the area, and no one lifted a finger to help.[right][snapback]73196[/snapback][/right]

Ugh, yes. I was a victim of my months of experience on the PvP beta server. Outside Dire Maul was a huge conglomerate of Horde and Alliance players, and my foolish assumption was that the moment I started off some PvP, it would turn into a huge battle royale, as it would on a PvP server as players of both sides stare each other down until someone fires first (kinda like nuclear war in that).

Quite the opposite. I flagged PvP, taunted a Horde hunter, and engaged him when he answered my challenge, much to my delight - only to be torn to shreds by 5 more Horde without anyone trying to help.

I like PvP. I liked the PvP server more than the PvE server, it's a lot more fun. But it's the ganking I just can't handle. If PvP ever implements a dishonor system to stop level 60's from nuking my level 20ish char over and over, I'm there in a heartbeat.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Bolty - 04-06-2005, 09:37 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM