Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni
Quote:We don't measure nations by what they've done, we measure them by what they will do, and what they intend to do.

Or do you measure nations by what your government tells its citizens what they intend to do?.

I personally (as Jester I guess) am amazed how so many people can believe that countries like North Korea, Venezuala or Cuba want to harm us, and if so , can harm us.

Isn't it far more likely that our governments (because this is not only the US) have some interest in making us believe that those countries are a threat?

Even in the cold war, which was a far more threatening situation nothing really happened.....it was all about who can shoot a rocket the highest into space if you really think about it. I am very happy that it is over so that everybody can see that the other side were no baby eating lunatics. Russian see that teh west just wants to trade, and we see that the russians also have many inhabitants that will do everything to make a profit, and because of that leave a large part of the country poor.......we are all the same, and we should stop making up threats like thios and concentrate on the real threats.

Messages In This Thread
Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni - by eppie - 05-08-2009, 07:46 AM