Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni
Hi,

Quote:I didn't ascribe any other opinions to you personally. Specifically, my last comment about innocents swept up in the "war on terror" is a separate question and it wasn't intended to be directed at you --- it reflects my anger at what the BUsh admistration did while in office.
An anger I completely share. Shrub and the Texas Oil Gang should be investigated for many things, including a needless war that served no other function than to enrich many associated with what is likely the most corrupt administration in American history.

However, you did choose one of my posts to reply to, so forgive me for taking it as an attack on me and my views. Especially since they are not my views, but rather what the troll Zenda has been, through stupidity or malice, trying to ascribe to me.

Later I will post what my problems are with the definition of torture that you quoted. Problems that are general to all definitions of torture which I've seen to date.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni - by --Pete - 05-23-2009, 03:37 AM