Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni
Hi,

Quote:Thanks for stepping up, Eppie, but you should know that these arguments between Pete and me did not start in political discussions. It goes back to the old DSF at Blizzard, where I sometimes questioned his method of correcting other posters on the forum.
But not under the name Zenda I bet, since I only remember that from the past few years. So, you change your name, leave out all profile information and hide behind the anonymity of the net. Should have just called yourself Anonymous Coward -- emphasis on the 'coward' -- but that too would have been too honest, wouldn't it?

As to the DSF, there were many who took the side of trolls and fools. They would have preferred a cesspool like Ogden's. Felt more at home, you see.

If you are who I think you are, then you took a long break -- that was good. You came back -- that was bad. And you've got some gall posting on any board associated with Bolty. But perhaps you're a different fish entirely.

Whatever. Apparently I had a low opinion of you ten years ago. Proves again that I'm often right.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni - by --Pete - 05-31-2009, 08:25 PM