Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni
Quote:Hi,
A number of us, including Jester who is usually on your side of these arguments, explained why we consider Zenda (and, usually you too) to be a troll. Search for 'strawman' on this thread. It may be that you do it intentionally, if so you should be banned. It may be you do it from stupidity, if so you have my pity. It may be you do it from difficulty understanding English, if so you should either improve your English or find a forum that is in a language more familiar to you.

Personally, I'm tired of idiots, be they real or playing the part.

--Pete

So you think there is this guy that as some kind of hobby writes long posts just to piss you off and get reactions? If you think that you should not reply him (or me) in the first place.

I have read the strawman remarks, read back and you'll see I even replied on those posts. I think the strawman definition can be use for sure for you three. But as I said, people tend to look at things from their own side and don't realize being a strawman themselves.

We all get back here for discussions so it might just be better to stop calling people trolls (or worse, Occhi) now and then.

Messages In This Thread
Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni - by eppie - 06-01-2009, 05:32 AM