Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni
Quote:[tangent]

It's funny. Looking at your pic, (ass/u/ming that's your pic), you look surprisingly like a chemistry teacher I once had, who taught me that phrase. He hated me, and I hated him. I thought he was a pompous ass, and he thought I "lacked academic maturity." I've since come to appreciate that he was pretty good teacher, although not a good fit for me. I doubt he has since come to appreciate anything about me, although it's clear I'm a heck of a lot more academic than he ever thought. (Mature, maybe not.)

Just thought it was an interesting coincidence.
[/tangent]

-Jester

I´ve had the same thought. Pete´s picture looks exactly like a professor at my undergraduate institution. If it weren´t ackward I would have even asked outright. I never had him as a teacher, but everyone who did said he was excellent. He was also an associate dean. I had him as that. He was real know-it-all and I hated having to interact with him in that way. I did hear a rumor that he had previously left Yale amidst allegations of improper conduct with a female student, but who knows.:)

Messages In This Thread
Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni - by weakwarrior - 06-01-2009, 04:26 PM