Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni
Quote:Tulips would be more appropriate. When I think of tulips, I'm thinking of my <strike>first girlfriend</strike> wife.
When I think of tulips I think of <strike>your wife</strike> my wife. :)
Quote:So maybe when people think of America, they think of ...
American Cheese. Processed cheese made from many kinds of cheese, or an artificially made substance that simulates cheese.
Quote:I think yer thinkin' about smoked gouda. Yummy. It goes well in quiche, especially with mushrooms. Yer not-so-veiled metaphor or whatever about bitterness -- as an aged Dutch-American, hmm, yes I am a bit pungent, come take a whiff of my feet on a warm day (smell like old gouda) and yes bitter. What am I bitter about??? Got a few hours??? No??
However true it is, the original comparison to tofu was the right direction with the wrong food. The typical Scandinavian dish we have here is white fish, with white potatos, and white sauce. Then season if you must with salt, and/or pepper. Anything not in the above is considered a salad, especially if you mix it together. Popular ones include shredded carrots suspended in green lime flavored gelatin, or a mixture of fruit cocktail, dates, coconut, and mini marshmallows.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni - by kandrathe - 06-05-2009, 02:03 PM