"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11&
It's not that the Democrats aren't blasting Bush. But until they can effectively communicate some real, solid ideas on how things *should* be done, they just sound like a typical, partisan, minority party trying to get back into power. The stereotypical "apathetic American" just doesn't care about this kind of criticism.

According to the USA Today/Gallup polls, Kerry actually lost a few points to Bush as the result of the Democratic National Convention. That's absolutely unheard of in recent American politics. You are always expected to gain a few percentage points during your own convention. I don't think the swing voters here in the U.S. are very happy with the way Bush has handled certain things (although, to be honest, they are probably more unhappy about the still-sluggish economy than any of the issues you hold against Bush), but they don't seem to be too excited about what the Democrats have to offer either.

As for me: My union dues seem to be going straight into Kerry's campaign coffers, but I suspect my vote will go to Bush.

Messages In This Thread
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:40 AM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Guest - 08-02-2004, 02:27 PM
"Palme D'Or" for Mike Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11& - by Nystul - 08-04-2004, 09:11 AM