Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10
Thanks, glad you like the MOD :)

Quote:since you can have a caracter as good as a realm player can , can you please introduce diablo clone somewhere (like one of the 3 areas where he spaws already) with the identical stats and drops as a realm one ?? (this is so you can really see how good is your caracter, if you want, and to get a +50 life gc).
The Diablo Clone in the MOD has 25% of his original hitpoints to make him killable for any no-twink character in Single-Player. If you want to have him spawn with his full hitpoints, just use the "/players 4" command. I don't intend to change his drops, because the chances that you actually get one of those level 110 "uber"-drops, like a +50 Life Grand Charm with another good affix like +1 Skill Tab or +To Max. Mana, are very, very slim.

Quote:and eventually to apply this to more monsters........to make some areas to have the monsters of their original strenght (including immunities and such).
Sorry, no. That would not only water down the MOD, but make its basic philosophy pointless :) If you want to test your strength against the original mobs, why not use your character from the MOD in the original patch then? The MOD is 100% compatible with the original patch. By the way, if you are familiar with the "-direct -txt" execution "test" mode for MOD writers, you can simply extract the files MonStats.txt and Levels.txt from my MOD and fight the Diablo Clone with his original drops. This way you might get one of the level 110 "uber"-drops, after thousands of runs maybe .. ;)

Quote:Also for charms...can you please increase the life that grand charms with fixed stats give? I mean the ones with +1 [skill tab of your choice] / life. Can you increase from 40 to 45 plz ? for 45 it only requires a mlvl of 91 witch isn't that high.....Also if you can introduce a cube formula for a small charm with 17 mana/20 life plz ...i've spend almost 2 hours only to get one with 15 mana 17 life
I had some additional very high level recipes in mind when I started writing the MOD, but decided that the current set of (currently over 1000!) recipes is sufficient. +40 Life on top of another good affix is already very strong, so you may simplycube another additional charm if you want even more. I hope you understand that I cannot add each and every recipe just for the purpose of ultimate perfection. If you're striving for perfection, you may want to get familiar with the basics of modding (see the excellent "Phrozen Keep" website at http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com for all infos and tools) and modify either the Cubemain.txt of the CubeMOD, or write your own Cubemain.txt. It's just some affix numbers that have to be changed to get the highest level stuff.

Quote:Also Bug report: i have a FO/ES sorc and for my amulet a crafted caster amulet would be the perfect one for me. I've created one, BUT when i put it in the cube and hit transmute to reroll it, it ALWAYS give me a blood or hit power crafted amulet (the one who always has life leech and life). This applies when i put the c. diamond to create one with perfect stats : it gives me a blood/hit power (don't know witch one is) crafted amulet not the caster crafted amulet witch i wanted
This is not a bug, but a natural limitation. First of all, the "rerolling" recipes are an addition of the MOD, not original recipes. When I added the rerolling recipes for crafted Amulets and Rings, I had to decide which craft type to choose, and the very popular "Blood" crafts seems to be the best. The Cube MOD uses the type of the input item - crafted Amulets and Rings in this case - to identify the recipe that shall be used. The MOD can however not see which type of craft the crafted Amulet or Ring in the input has, so I had to choose one type of craft. If you want another craft type for Amulets and Rings, you'll have to use the original recipes using all required ingredients. This, by the way, is also documented in the ReadMe.txt for the CubeMOD, Chapter 11 "Crafting Support" ;) Quote: "Excluded from this rerolling are just amulets and rings because several different crafting recipes exist for these item types. Rerolling of crafted amulets and rings is however enabled for the popular "Blood" craft recipes."
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by davidj8580 - 08-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by HoBoS - 04-25-2004, 06:17 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Chaos Itself - 05-18-2004, 11:49 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by ForeStorm - 07-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by CasmirRadon - 07-28-2004, 12:31 AM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by nobbie - 08-25-2004, 09:49 AM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Starstasis - 02-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Loki076 - 02-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Diablo II "LoD" CLASSIC STYLE MOD for v1.10 - by Lolepops - 06-27-2007, 02:21 PM