WoW specific but still cool
From a coworker's WoW guild:

http://www.redcapz.com/index.php?showtopic=1085

Auto item tooltips. Dunno if it would work here or even needed, but it's very cool. Probably resource-intensive...
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Gurnsey,Feb 14 2006, 09:57 AM Wrote:From a coworker's WoW guild:

http://www.redcapz.com/index.php?showtopic=1085

Auto item tooltips.  Dunno if it would work here or even needed, but it's very cool.  Probably resource-intensive...
[right][snapback]101995[/snapback][/right]

Red Capz!
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
I support it. It is quite awesome.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
I think it's relativly easy... my guild did it independantly, for the DKP site not the main site though.
Gurnsey,Feb 14 2006, 12:57 PM Wrote:Auto item tooltips.  Dunno if it would work here or even needed, but it's very cool.  Probably resource-intensive...[right][snapback]101995[/snapback][/right]
Show me the code, baby. :) I wouldn't take the time to try to code this, but I'd have no problem slapping it in to this forum.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Someone might wanna tell your co-worker's sysadmin that he's vulnerable to a PHP injection hole...

...just sayin';)
Quote:Show me the code, baby. :) I wouldn't take the time to try to code this, but I'd have no problem slapping it in to this forum.

-Bolty

It's a bit high-maintenance. Our webmaster scripted one up last year; it's been broken on and off, every patch.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Wow spam!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]