Re-organize the forums a bit.
Put all the Diablo stuff in one category, the Warcraft stuff in another, the Hellgate: London stuff in another, the Mythos stuff in another, and the StarCraft stuff in another. I think it would work so much better that way, plus then people could discuss the entire genre as well (including the books, the upcoming Warcraft film, fan fiction, fan art, etc.).
This is your first day here and 2 out of 3 posts are requests to have things changed?

Also, there are no HG:L, Mythos, or Starcraft forums on these boards, and the WoW, D1, and D2 stuff is already split up. Are you a spam bot? If you aren't, lrn2read.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Quote:There are no StarCraft forums on this board.

Well there is the problem right there.
Quote:Well there is the problem right there.
You completely missed the point of my post didn't you?
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Quote:You completely missed the point of my post didn't you?

Aw cut him some slack.:) If he is a spambot, he seems to be a rather advanced version of one. I think the Turing test might need some updating, maybe we should switch over to the Voight-Kampf test. At the very least try to save his positronic brain to study.

If he\she's a human, well I guess I'm more convinced that Skynet is poisoning the mind of our young generation, and I say FRAKKK THOSE TOASTERS!!!11

If this entity is a human\A.I collaborator aka Traitor to Humanity, probably time to throw them out of the nearest airlock.

If this admiral is in fact a shill for ssfree, time for a court martial. Not even an admiral is above the law, selling out one's country for a corporation is treasonous.

Most likely though, he's just a young person who needs to learn some netiquette. Or a rogue prototype A.I. on the loose.

edited for spaeling and grammer misteaks.
Judging from the link in his 'Introduce yourself here' post in the WoW forums, I'm not sure that he's qualified to give forum organization advice.
Quote:Judging from the link in his 'Introduce yourself here' post in the WoW forums, I'm not sure that he's qualified to give forum organization advice.

Well, if he doesn't show some redeeming value soon, I'll just ban him. It's not like this board gets revenue from hits, after all.
--Mav
Quote:Aw cut him some slack.:) If he is a spambot, he seems to be a rather advanced version of one. I think the Turing test might need some updating, maybe we should switch over to the Voight-Kampf test. At the very least try to save his positronic brain to study.

If he\she's a human, well I guess I'm more convinced that Skynet is poisoning the mind of our young generation, and I say FRAKKK THOSE TOASTERS!!!11

If this entity is a human\A.I collaborator aka Traitor to Humanity, probably time to throw them out of the nearest airlock.

If this admiral is in fact a shill for ssfree, time for a court martial. Not even an admiral is above the law, selling out one's country for a corporation is treasonous.

Most likely though, he's just a young person who needs to learn some netiquette. Or a rogue prototype A.I. on the loose.

edited for spaeling and grammer misteaks.

I see what you did there. Yes, I'm a fan of the new Battlestar Galactica (nice try though).
Umm could we start the reorganization with a banhammer for this dude. I'm tired of being lured to the suggestion box under the guise of pertinent new info. Make your own forums.
Quote:Umm could we start the reorganization with a banhammer for this dude. I'm tired of being lured to the suggestion box under the guise of pertinent new info. Make your own forums.

Already done. Was gonna do it myself, but Gris beat me to it.
--Mav