Unique S. Charm
Hi, I am assuming that you have all heard of the unique Small Charm, Annihilus, and was wondering, since you can't get more then two into your' inventory(You get the 'I can't' message.), would it be possible to open a tradescreen with someone and have them put the Annihilus in there and then get them to trade it to you.
What happens now when you try to trade for something you can't have, such as something you don't have space for, is the trade window closes and everyone gets their stuff back. If it turns out that you can get three or more this way, I would think the code would make all but two red and inactive. If it didn't, you'd just get the same "I can't " message if you tried to move it.

I also didn't know that you couldn't get more than two per inventory. I'm glad Blizzard made it this way, because otherwise after a few weeks it'd probably be the new Stone Of Jordan and people would be running around with their inventories full of 'em.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
AFAIK, they already prevented the trading of such one-per-character items to prevent the exploitation of certain quest items (like the resistance scroll, life potion and skill book), so the same would apply to the Annihilus.