Thrower idea...comments?
As far as items go, it doesnt really matter, except in understanding getting 140 str, ill be using an Akraines valor.
I figure ill get 140 str, 150 dex, and pump vit thereafter. Unless less dex would be fine.
This build btw is for version 1.1.
Im going to max throw mastery, max battle orders, max double throw, and max double swing.
Ill put 1 point into leap, 1 into leap attack, 1 into increased speed, 1 inc stamina, 1 natty resist, and than 1 into iron skin. This counting pre reqs will take only 89 skill points, doable by level 77. What should i work on after this. I was thinking Battle Cry so i could lower defence and damage of enemies...but i want to be more pvp oriented. Is there anything that would work better for that?
I have +38 or so dex with items alone, so should i lower my base dex to perhaps 120? Or keep it high so i never miss? Thanks in advance for help on those!!
What will your total gear setup be? It really depends on that. As this is in 1.10, you want to make sure that u use the synergies as well (please correct me if I am wrong about synergies for a barb of this kind. I have yet to play a barb in 1.10). When I say this, i know that you already have the double throw synergy down with the doublw swing. You could always usw war cry to stun some monsters. But since you are going pvp, i dont think so. For pvp then, I would suggest maybe shout so as to increase defense, which is always good and is a synergy for battle orders. All the advice I have to dish out for now!
Hmm, ok, he will use a maras kaleidascope, an um'ed valor, string of ears, a blood ring i made, waterwalk boots, ravenfrost ring, some 20 ias 3% mana leech gloves, an arreats face, and 2 gimmershreds as soon as i find them. In all +6 to all skills, +8 to combat skills. A lot of dex in the items, dunno how much base is overkill. I think i will go with shout..would be a pretty good idea i guess. Now i guess my only question is on base stats, which isnt a huge deal, but could save me some points perhaps, ill still go with 140 base str, now its a question of what my base dex should be.
There is a great pvp throwing barb guide at Gamefaqs.com. It's 1.09 so you might have to do a little changing for 1.10. Sorry I can't link directly to the faq because thats against gamefaq's policies. Just click the PC link at the top and Lord of Destruction should be among the top ten.

gl, Bloodstar.
Bloodstar6078 @ USWest
ブラッドスター
Heh, i have a great idea of what skills to go for, and how much str i need for items, really I guess ill save myself the hassle of searching through 90 pages of forum and go with 150 base dex. This gives me nice AR, decent AC, and im guessing dex will add a bit of damage to throwing axes, just a guess. This should still give me plenty of life
You get 75% increase in damage for strength and in dex when throwing.
i figured id get 140 str and 140 dex, base..than im maxing up vit till i cant possibly max it more..Thanks for the tidbit on the damage increase by the way.