Tyreal bug?
I was getting rushed last nite and as soon as my friend finished Duriel I ran to Tyreal as fast as I could. I encountered some lag but only for a second then when I got to Tyreal I couldn't click on him. When i moved my mouse over he wasn't highlighted and his name didn't appear overhead. I thought it was lag so tried running back to duriel, then back to tyreal but it didn't work. Then I tried a town portal since it usually works when I lag or blackwall. Then I tried rejoining and doing it. I ended up having to have my friend talk to him for me so I could finish the rest of the quest.

Then we went on to act 4 and after killing diablo I still couldn't highlight Tyreal to talk to him and go in the portal to get to Harrogath.

I ended up restarting then finally quiting and deciding I'd try later.

This morning I got on with the character again to see if it had changed, but it hadn't. When that happened i decided to try with another character of mine in another game but he can't either now. Are my characters stuck forever in act 4? I'll try reinstalling maybe and see if it gets fixed.

Edit: This is v1.09
Bloodstar6078 @ USWest
ブラッドスター
Ok I fixed the problem, although I don't know what was causing it. Anyways uninstalling and re-installing the game worked.
Bloodstar6078 @ USWest
ブラッドスター
All you had to do was deleate the b.net cache and the character information folder on your side. Now you know for next time ;) .
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin