A nice monday in the world of saanctuary...
It's early in the morning as knijnknelis the barbarian wakes up. The sun is rising and knijnknelis pays elzix and he leaves the inn. He buys some fruit in the bazzar and heads up to Atma's tavern. "Good morning my friend" says Atma "Hello Atma do you need some help in tavern?" "Sure why not? You can sell some beer!"
"Sell beer? Do you have customers so early in the morning?" "Ofcourse that old Geglash is always drinking!"
*To sell beer stand behind the bar and someone has to stand on the other side he clicks on you and you can trade a thawing potion for gold ;) ) "Good morning Geglash do you wan't some beer?" "What a stupid question! Why do you ask that? You already know the answer don't you?" "Yeah! I know here is the beer my friend!" Later that day knijnknelis leaves the bar and sees Greiz shouting at one of his men. "What's wrong Greiz?" Says knijnknelis. "Well where having trouble down in the sewers!" "It's that Radament again isn't it?" "Yes it is! :angry: And we could use your help!" "Sure cleaning the sewers won't be such a problem for me I'll do it.....for a price ofcourse!" "You've got to have enough money to pay that greedy Elzix eh? You sure need to work hard to pay the price of one noght in his inn!" "Yeah I do work hard and the repair costs are also very high!" "That's not because of Fara it'ss just that those heavy armors are hard to repair!"
"I know I know but I don't realy have time for this idle chit chat it's time to get into those sewers!" "Yeah thanks for your help pal!" "No problem!" And so knijnknelis enters the sewers and shows bonesnap to all of his enemys one by one all of the monsters die and knijnknelis leaves the sewers and shows Radaments head to greiz. "Here's his head greiz!" "I don't need his head! I believe you when you say he is dead here is your money is 10000 gold enough?" "Wow sure! Thanks a lot Greiz! I'm sorry but I have to go!" "Where are you going to now?" "I'm going to free souls in area's near the pandemonium fortress!"
And so knijnknelis releases trapped souls and also Izuals soul! And late in the night he returns to Lut gholein to sleep in the inn....
Glad to see you like to tell stories, I tell them now and again myself. :D We need more stories.

I would like to offer a few suggestions for making it easier on your readers, here and elsewhere.

1. Break up dialogue when the speaker changes.

"Good morning my friend" says Atma
"Hello Atma do you need some help in tavern?"
"Sure why not? You can sell some beer!"
"Sell beer? Do you have customers so early in the morning?"
"Of course that old Geglash is always drinking!"

2. Capitalize and use a touch of standard punctuation.

"Good morning my friend," says Atma.

Elzix not elzix.

Izual's soul, not Izuals soul.

A bit more care in presentation makes for a far more enjoyable story.

I love your idea for role playing: Stand behind the bar and sell wine, rejuvination potions, for gold pieces. :D Wheeeeee! Hey, there is nothing like getting a second career ready for when the battle with evil is over!
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Thanks for the help I'll be more carefull next time I write story's ;)
I now see I also made a mistake in the title it is sanctuary instead of sanctuaary!
Oh yeah thanks for the idea of wine/rejuvenation potions! :D
Heh, a little grammar-deficient but it's all good. I thought it was funny... make some more!
Layzdhc
Current project: Werebear (lvl 50)
Future projects: TMNT!!
i love it! hmm if you bunk at elzix after fighting at act4, where do you bunk while still at act1? :D
I asked Kashya the same question.

"There's plenty of tents around, and if you don't like it, sleep on the ground. Don't think of sneaking into the girls' tents at night, and if you sneak into mine I'll tear your arm off. Well, actually..."

My Assassin nodded and smiled, and then backed away very slowly.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
She is generally happy to host guests, and provides a warm welcome. Being a priestess does not mean she has to be celibate!

One can always sleep in or under the wagons, though on cold nights, many folks try to sleep in and around Charsi's tent thanks to the warmth of . . . her forge! The rumors of her being a serial nymphomaniac who gets her fun in groups are entirely unfounded. They were started by Gheed, her competitor in arms sales, due to Charsi's having spurned his armorous advances.

Gheed does sell the best beer, though, from his wagon. What else goes on in his wagon after closing time is not printable in this forum.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I know an idea for the more story's why don't we create new characters and make diary's? That way you will have a complete story about how your character saved the world from the three! (Well for me it is how he/she saved the world from the two, I don't have lod :angry:)