Apparently, the Factoid of the day from Dii.net...
Or I just can't find it... It was driving me crazy, until I realized that the Forum Monster ® is hungy. So, there is something I want to add. It says you can't damage phys immune monsters with sanctuary, it just allows you to leech from them... That isn't true. It allows you to leech from them because it sets their physical resistance to 0 (so amp doesn't help you...). Just felt like that needed to be added. :)
The thread is in the Workshop: "sometimes amp damage is inferior".
Um... Uh... Ignore this post. The thread I am looking for is actually on the Amazon Basin :wacko:
Obi1.10Kenobi,Oct 12 2003, 04:19 PM Wrote:Um... Uh... Ignore this post. The thread I am looking for is actually on the Amazon Basin :wacko:
And thus, the merging of the forums is complete! :-)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Well, Bolty, I've never seen you and TPJ together - so what must that mean? :)

-- CH
But didn't Bolty and TPJ battle against each other at the EA Ultima party? Your theory would only work if he had serious multiple personality disorder...

Hm, which he might...

Maybe you're on to something, CelticHound. :P
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
Or so they say... Notice how although there is a picture of Bolty, TPJ doesn't have one...
What was the EA ultima party?
Do what you can about what you can do. Don't worry about what you can't help.
Huttah!

There's also a writeup linked from the main page: click.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
Quote:It allows you to leech from them because it sets their physical resistance to 0 (so amp doesn't help you...).

From that same thread at LL:

Quote:... and had the chance to fight 3 gloam bosses with minions. AD didnt break their PI, but increased the damage made on the minions while using Sanctuary.

Sanctuary goes first: zero physical resistance; AD later, -100% physical resistance.
[Image: 37671-NicatorSig0326.jpg]

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Really? Wow. :) Learn something new everyday.
Ahh, for a second there I thought you might have worked at EA. Too bad you didn't or I could take you out to lunch :D
Do what you can about what you can do. Don't worry about what you can't help.
Obi1.10Kenobi Posted on Oct 17 2003, 11:17 PM Wrote:Really? Wow.  :)  Learn something new everyday.

Hehe, ok. Sanctuary is applied before AD, and I acknowledge your knowledge of the mechanics and mathematics involved :D

PD: No intention of spammimg :)
[Image: 37671-NicatorSig0326.jpg]

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War