My Werebear Idea..tips?
So i have been reading about werebears over as many posts as i could find.
As far as skills go I know i want to go with maxing Lycanthrope, werebear, maul, HoW and Shockwave.
The only think im a bit sketchy on is stat point distribution and what items i should use.
Recently i acquired a Buriza, and by shaeling it and using my 20 ias gloves know that i can get 7 frame attack with it. Id also be using an Um'ed Akraines, and um'ed jalals, maras, string of ears, ravenfrost, a blood ring i made, the ias gloves i have, and waterwalk boots.
If i were to go this route id guess that i should get 135 base str, and perhaps 200 base dex, while pouring the rest into vitality. 3% total mana leech perhaps doesnt sound like a lot..but its not like ill be spamming shockwave all the time.
I guess mainly i was wondering if this was the best way to go, would it still be viable in the patch as well, i wasnt sure if bow/xbow using wereforms was a bug or something they plan to fix. The damage is nice, along with decent speed. I dont know for sure, im a sucker for damage. Also, with a base of 135 str and 200 dex, i know i wont miss too often, and if the patch were to come out, would this stat distribution also work with an upgraded Ribcracker?
Wereshape druids will still be able to use bows and crossboows in mêlée in 1.10.
Hmm, i guess i have worked out in my head some of the weapon dillemas..and than, some questions still remain. I want this bear to stay viable even in the patch..i plan on having a friend of mine getting me an upgraded ribcracker, cuz well...thats one sexy weapon. My last problem however is what to do with stat points.
Would it be enough to have 150 base strength and 150 base dex, and pump vit for the rest, or something different with str and dex. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and ideas