Irony
The topic talking about how this forum ate a topic in the Lounge forum got eaten.

What on earth...this forum ran so well until about 3 weeks ago.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
The forum may be delevoping sentience. Yes, it can't accept failure and will erase all references to it messing up. :)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Also, the lounge topic talking about 'Misperceptions and the Media'. I think it was a Fox conspiracy! :D
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

lol

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you...
:ph34r:
It was called "Media and Perception" but perhaps your title would have been better... :-)

I just got a "Topic Subscription Reply Notification" from a reply of Occhi in the thread (reply to whybish's ranting). Here is the text:

Occhidiangela has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Media and Perception".

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do you want to come here? *puzzled*As to the nuke policy, that is politics. I'd say the NZ govt did what they thought was best for NZ, and were willling to accept the political fallout. That is a perfect exercise of sovereignty. It also predates the current administration by about, what, 20+ years?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:
http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index.p...t=ST&f=2&t=2082

BTW, the link does not work.

There must be a conspiracy! :-)

Bye,
ergates
I blame Berlusconi, the media giant, who heard that we were talking about him on the nefarious Lurker Lounge web site, so he left no stone unturned in trying to stomp out your voice!

Vote Bossi, he's the better choice! Or, Bring Back Romano Prodi!!!!!!!
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Looking around in Invision Board Support, I see different things...

This thread seems to imply that I have a bad version of MySQL (I'm running on 4.0.10 here).

This thread just scares me badly...

Anyway, a number of threads suggest that I need to get MySQL up to 4.0.15. Thus, I'll start pestering Globat to upgrade.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Holy crap!

A whole forum went poof!!

Watch out... they're watching us. :ph34r: :unsure:
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
<NT>
Quote:There is no webpage here. There is no webpage within a hundred kilobytes of here. In fact, viruses are commiting suicide outside these walls right now, and we encourage them to continue to do so. I am not afraid, and neither should you be.
speedis.org, when you try and find something that doesn't exist

Quote:There are no plans yet to upgrade our MYSQL version bur rest assured that we will inform you as soon as have upgraded it to the newest version.
Translation:

Tough luck, kid.

-Bolty
Check the update logs for 4.0.10 to 4.0.15. Chances are there's been some security fixes in there, and you could always try to lay the case that they're running an unsecure server that's unfit to host anything ;)

Mention Slammer for bonus points. Though an MS-SQL problem, and not MySQL, it was unpatched servers that wrecked the havoc.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!