Smiley help!
Hello people,

I remember some time ago (at the dawn of the new boards) that there was a thread about favourite smileys and such. I've looked for it, but I couldn't find it. What I'm after is a link that someone provided that had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE list of smileys, and particulary one of them that showed a little roundy thingy with a broad smile, holding a big sign that said "Google!" on it, and a thumb up.

I have really tried searching, little help? ^_^
If it was a long while back, you may be out of luck. I was searching for an old post awhile ago as well, and Bolty replied that this new forum software doesn't keep an archive of old posts. So basically, if it doesn't come up in a search, and it's not on a page you can get to from the page-index-link-thingy, then it's been consigned to the digital bitbucket in the sky.

Yeah, I know, it sucks. [Image: emote_viking.gif]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
WarLocke,Oct 8 2003, 07:31 PM Wrote:So basically, if it doesn't come up in a search, and it's not on a page you can get to from the page-index-link-thingy, then it's been consigned to the digital bitbucket in the sky.
Woah, hold up there 'Locke. This forum keeps everything. It's a heck of a lot easier to do so when it's database-driven. The key is to figure out where this thread is.

-Bolty

Edit: is this it?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Maybe this one?
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Re: Bolty

Okay man, guess I got my threads mixed up somewhere. I could have sworn you posted something to that effect when I was looking for the old 'game design' thread (Pete had some very well-thought-out thoughts I really wanted to reread). But, I guess I must have gotten some neurons crossed somewhere, or something.

Re: Striker

Yep, that looks like the thread! Or if not, I can use it - I have this weird urge to collect little animated smilies/emotes ('Gotta catch 'em all', urgh).

[Image: emote_matrixfight.gif]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Yay, that's the one!!

[Image: google.gif]

Thanks mate, I owe you a cookie ^_^
Chocolate chip cookies are the way to go. ^_^
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?