2 questions on druids
I used the wereform central ias calculator to determine my cruel fanged knife of quickness hit 8/5/5/5 because it has a 39/15 ias jewel in it. 55 ias. A friend of mine who has a druid that always hurts me very badly said the weapon speed break point on -20 dagger is 59 ias so my cruel knife is a piece of junk.

So... Does my druid actually do 8/5/5/5 fury or did I ruin my dagger and being ruined I should sell it to charsi.

Also, I noticed on the wereform central that dragoon has different breakpoints for faster hit recovery in werewolf form than human form. That true? Cuz if it is... making a "i am the fastest hit recoverying druid ever" druid is alot easier then I thought.

All of this pertains to .09 patch.

Thank you in advance smart people. You experts in math astound me cuz when I try to do math my brain kills itself.

(LIKE 2 HOURS LATER)

ARGHH!!!!! how stupid am i?!!!! i throwing thsi garbage away and starting over!!! stupid knife i hate you!
A fanged knife of quickness with fervor jewel normally has 9/5. However, 10% OIAS is enough to get it to 8/5. Looks like you have a very nice weapon :).

The different shapes of druids do have faster recovery rates. This page should have all that information.
k... i got really mad, then hammered and tossed the knife, hooked up with a friend and he gave me his 116ed/45 ias 's griz caddy. That plenty fast enough for werewolf, is it overkill though? IF not then I sad.

I definitely take a look at that link you gots there tho. Maybe I rearrange me druid.

(just looked at link)
So I only need to nerf me druid to 86% fhr to get not killed by amazon xena sexyness. Hmmm... That leaves alot of gear slots open on my druid, I think I'll load him up on life steal.
If you are a werewolf, a single point in feral rage (which you will have if you use fury) is more than enough life steal, if you remember to stay feraled up.
I mainly play pvp, so feral rage is sometimes hard to build up. Especially against players who won't let me hit them, such as amazons.

Feral Does work very well against barbs using concentrate though. You know how if 1 hit misses, they all miss on fury. I kept getting my butt whooped because of that so I started using feral. Then the barb got angry at me an ww'd me, that dirty cheater. So I later furied him to death when he switched to his w/c javelins to cast b/o, he was like what the. And I just growled and said "FRESH MEAT".

Thank you for your help guys.
you seem to have alot of 3x/15 ias jewels, looking at your fanged knife and gris weapon. I have found 1 jewel with such stats, and i have played over 2 years. I'd be carefull what you trade <_<
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
Trying to call someone a cheater for using a skill that comes with the game, to whit, Whirlwind.

He appears to prefer to believe that all of that neato stuff falls from the sky like rain all over bnet, but since he uses map hack, he never sees the rain and never gets those high value rain drops, so he trades for them on the assumption that everyone else is a legit.

That is my guess, although I may have missed my mark.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Yep, using whirlwind or guided arrow is cheating. :D :ph34r:

It reminds me of people bashing me for throwing people in fighting games.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Are you guys saying jewels of fervor are rare??? I have like 20 of them.... they drop from cows all the time.

No, ww is not cheating. But, when you enter a duel and the barb agrees to not use WW on you, and then uses it on you, that IS cheating. And ww is only a problem if it's 4 frame, cuz all die from that.
Fervor jewels are pretty common. With the optimal ilvl, 1 in 25 jewels will be of fervor. However, ruby jewels of fervor aren't so common. With the optimal ilvl, only 1 in 3,451 jewels will have both of those affixes.