I think it's time I updated my drivers...
I haven't upgraded my graphics drivers in the longest time. The last time I remember was at least a year ago, when I was still playing DAoC and I thought I was having some kind of driver conflict (during the hubbub about the VIA 4-in-1 mobo chipset).

So tonight I found some beta 51.75 Detonator drivers and thought, "How convenient!"

My question here is, has anyone else tried the 51.75 nVidia drivers? Or should I be looking for a 'non-beta' set, and if so which?

I really haven't been having outright problems with my current set (uhm, my control panel says the drivers I'm using are version 2.9.4.2, dated 5/3/2002, heh), except for the hyperspace effect in Homeworld 2 (it's just fugly, and drops fps to 4-5, confirmed to be an artifact of outdated drivers).

Yeah, I know, I'm a lazy bum. :D
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
WarLocke,Oct 4 2003, 04:08 PM Wrote:I think it's time I updated my drivers...
Yeah, its time I updated my drivers too. They both turned 55 this year, but I don't know anyone younger with a car. ;)
Having almost given up buying new games for myself, I have no need nor desire to try out all the latest beta builds, so I can't tell you anything about the beta driver.

However, if you are looking for the latest "official" driver, simply follow this link.

IIRC, the driver architecutre was overhauled a few versions back, and there were a relatively significant speed increases for almost all GeForece based cards.