Knock Back
Hi all.

I'm playing a new barb on the realms, and would like to make him ready for 1.10.
He is a Berzerker, and in order to kill safely the monsters he knocks them back.
At the moment, I'm leveling using WarCry (so to be precise, I actually don't knock them back but stun them).

I didn't invest many points (just 1 point+skills), but before doing it I hesitate.
I've read about Leap and how efficient it could be. I have both of them to low level and I am wondering which one would be more efficient...

Pumping WarCry would increase stun duration and in addition do more damages.
Pumping Leap would just increase knock back radius (and Leap Attacl damages, that I use sometimes).

Right now, WarCry seems to be the good choice to invest something like 10 points... But for I haven't played the beta I can't be sure I'm right.

What do you think about it ??

PS: In another thread, Adametine said :
"weapon masteries are only worth a single point, the rest you should use in the war cry tree. you better start a new char(lvl 99) and try out howl, taunt, battle cry and war cry. they make a massive difference."

Why are masteries so bad according to you ???
The masteries are considered 1-point-wonders because in 1.09 and all past versions 1 point = 100% critical strike. That's double damage for one point. But never make the Masteries a higher priority than your main skills. If you have any spare points -- definitely dump them into the Mastery of your choice. They make your AR and damage that much better and that's sheer heaven.
I would suggest War Cry, because it stuns anything that isn't physical immune, allowing you to Berzerk anything that isn't stunned.

Leap will knock anything back, but spell casters will just keep shooting and melee monsters will rush back at you. It won't give you any one on one time, just some room to maneuver. MongoJerry's Gunter is a good example of the power of War Cry.

You could invest more heavily in War Cry, then you would be able to Leap into a crowd, stun them with War Cry and kill everything in range with no risk to your momentarily frail Barbarian. :P
A plague of exploding high-fives.