Mana%, Mana, Mana/lvl
Recently, as I was doing some testing using a trapsin, I noticed, that mana bonuses were applied in the order...

base mana
+mana
+mana%
+energy (all attributes)
+mana/lvl

I thought 'mana/lvl' and 'energy' used to apply before 'mana%' in 1.09. Has this changed in 1.10 or has it always been like this, even in 1.09?
AFAIK, it was different in 1.09. The same thing now happens with life, as well. Personally, I think the new order is a bug.
also, from what i understand:

base mana
+mana
+mana%, +% mana from skills
+energy (all attributes)
+mana/lvl

battle orders used to multiply at the end of everything else, but in 1.10 it's deliberately been changed to work the same as item +%life/mana(not stamina since that's trash anyway).

the bonus from BO says
item_maxmana_percent
item_maxhp_percent
skill_staminapercent

skill_ means it's not effected by diminshing returns/is added after item_ bonuses.
I would have to agree- the mana order is most likely a bug. There is no reason why +mana should be distinguished from +mana/lvl. They have the same effect. Energy, though, I can understand being treated differently. It is meant to change the ENERGY, not the mana. The mana could just be though of as an aftereffect. But mana and mana/lvl should be applied at the same time.