Assassin Question: CC/CS on the same assassin?
I am curious, how viable is it to be both C/S and C/C? If I want to leave the option to go dual weild on my assassin, do I just throw some points in Weapon Block and a few more in BoS? Would this make her weaker?

I am currently 52 C/S atm. I think my PS is 14, TS 12, SM 3, Dtail 9, BoS 4, various pre-reqs. Working on TS/PS/Dtail to 20, SM to 5 or so, BoS at 4 currently, CM at 8 but not sure how high to go. No points in trap atm.

I did read several guides, some suggest CM at only 8~10 while other suggest maxing Claw Mastery to 20?

I am a bit new at Diablo II so bear with me. Any advice from fellow assassins would be much appreciated. :)
Since you can use "weapon switch" you can do both set ups. C/C for your regular fights, and C/S when you hit the W key for when you want more resists during the fight. I'd recommend either a three Diamond Kite Shield or a Rhyme Kite shield. (Shael Eth)

My two cents.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Well heres my 1,000,000 dollors. Like ochi said you can do both C/S and C/C but when you use BoS do NOT max it out to 20 skills. This is a waste. After slv 11 BoS only goes up 3 Per Cent every 2 levels you put in to it. Use this extra 9 Skill levels in your trap or claw mastery.

My suggestion for your secondary weapon is a bow for killing off those annoying fallens or fetishes and LE monsters.

Edit: typos
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
Unless your oponents have uber damage (ie:pvp/bosses) you can handle C/C, made a martial artist that uses this tactic, which means she can use a nats claw and a bartuk, and of course if you want to be a trapper (45/6 level traps :D ) you need 2 claws. However if you want to be a boss killer/pvper a shield really does help. When she is fully built, if built correctly can handle the most awsome builds, I am currently making one, she has just got on to cows, my friends level 85 ass has killed many a bugged char (a group of us go round pvp games slaughtering them till they leave :P ), allthough this does mean using things such as storms, shafts, etc, a C/C is alot cheaper and can handle the game better, allthough her final build won't be as powerfull. Making a hybrid of the 2 I find unsuccesfull, as i often like to have my shaddow/bos/fade skill claws on swap, with my attack claws on the other side. Also, this means that some skills/tactics won't work on C/S and visa versa.

Kier
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.