The Cameleon
I'm just wondering cause he came to me with an offer that sounds too good to be true, I think the details should stay between me and him, but it leaves the possibility of him hacking my computer if he had the time and he really wanted to.

Should I trust him?

(The cameleon is a member here.)
Do unto others before they do unto you
I searched through the members database and haven't found a guy named "The Cameleon" or "Cameleon" for that matter. And pretty much anyone who is apparently so willing to hack your computer shouldn't be trusted imho, unless he's a longtime online friend of yours.

Also, if he's the one who told you he is a member here and infact isn't, you shouldn't trust a liar.

But that's my opinion, I might be wrong about him, maybe he's an old time LL reg, just not a registered member, but that'll be up to other old time regs to tell you since I'm not one! :)
...until I have more details to evaluate.

Quote:I'm just wondering cause he came to me with an offer that sounds too good to be true, I think the details should stay between me and him...

We can't tell you what potential risk you're in (or whether what's being offered is a good deal) unless you tell us what the situation is. If you don't want to speak of it on open forum, you could PM it.

Quote:(The cameleon is a member here.)
Should I trust him?

A 'Chameleon' shows up on the list. I don't know him, myself.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]