So... who is the predator?
http://218.97.224.228/ASFRoot/tvs2/2003071503.wmv

Sound effects were a bit goofy, but didn't detract overall from the entertainment :)
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Now THATS what i call entertainment! B)

Genius, pure Genius, i'm happy to be related to monkeys now!

-Wapptor
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell
Unbelievable how fast that thing could move! :)
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Hi,

. . . where that monkey was just a half second off and two kitties had a light snack. :)

Cute, but what was it with that central slightly enlarged area? Almost made me motion sick -- and it takes a lot to do that.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

... watching "Asian" television over the years is that a _lot_ of useless and sometimes even distracting visual effects gets used.

The idea that "just because it's there, doesn't mean you have to use it" doesn't seem to register with a lot of the visual effect guys working at thoese broadcasting stations.